Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 35

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 35

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 36

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 36

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 37

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 37

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 38

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 38

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 39

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 39
Stargate Alpha - Discussion Forum: Fallen Comrades
November 16 2018 00:51:46
· Guests Online: 1

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 1,088
· Newest Member: Calvin Hobbes
Last Seen Users
· Naughty Pony11:09:38
· Sandman 1st ...20:36:21
· Jai Monroe-L...23:39:10
· Jem 2 days
· OMA Samem 2 days
· Contessa - R... 2 days
· CYCLOPS 2 weeks
· ghost 4 weeks
· Dobie10 weeks
· Deja14 weeks
View Thread
Stargate Alpha :: STARGATE ALPHA :: Rememberance
 Print Thread
Fallen Comrades
Rowan DaNath
#1 Print Post
Posted on 10-09-2006 22:12
Airman
Airman

We have lost some wonderful people through the years. Friends to all and more than Friends......family to us.

It is here that we create a permanent remembrance for them. I will keep the list up to date here at the start.

If anyone has been forgotten please comms me and I will add their name.

Feel free to post a remembrance.

Goddess Bless and hold all of our fallen comrades in your embrace. They are all wonderful people and will always be loved by those of us here.

Fallen Comrades

Peggyan
Jamey Allen
Codie/Vash
Tempest
D'Nene
Alma'c
Vampire Micheal

Edited by Rowan DaNath on 12-09-2006 14:50

Sandman 1st Panther
#2 Print Post
Posted on 16-12-2006 06:55
Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

*lights a candle and sits quietly in the corner*

Jai Monroe-Lorne
#3 Print Post
Posted on 25-12-2006 03:37

Admin
Senior Airman

Xmas isn't the same without you guys. *Joins SM in the corner with a candle*
Jai Monroe-Lorne
Sponsored by CDMN Entertainment©, a division of SWAT Incorporated© & Monroe-Lorne Corps©.

www.myspace.com/flyboysandthighholsters
Rev Lazaria Gunner
#4 Print Post
Posted on 25-12-2006 12:12

Admin
Senior Airman

They were made richer, and more full of joy just by merely knowing them. I choose to keep the spirit of thier friendships alive in my heart with a thankful prayer for being able to meet most of them, and for being able to hear wonderful tales about the ones I didn't get to meet in person.

They're always here in Spirit to help guide and protect us, and finally to welcome us when we make the journey through the veil. But until that time comes, I know I'm surrounded by all of you to keep me company when I'm lonely. Give me guidence when I need adivce. Laugh with me to brighten my load. And to Enjoy the prosperity and abunance of commeraderie. (even if I can't spell it.)

Hey you. I love you. Thanks for being here. My existance is blessed by your prescence. K..so I get gushy over holidays. And no, I had no spiked Fruitcake, Nog or Wassal.
Love, Grace & Peace, Gunner
Be who you are & say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
& those who matter don't mind
~Dr. Seuss~

SUPPORT...OUR...SITE
CLICK Our GOOGLE ADS(They're Free & Informative!)
or DONATE (It Feels Good!)

Sandman 1st Panther
#5 Print Post
Posted on 23-08-2007 05:12
Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

Looked in on this thread once again......

Hard to believe that one becomes friends with people over the 'net these days....and still mourn their passing after all this time....

Robb Cherry Dr PepperTrent SW
#6 Print Post
Posted on 16-09-2007 02:35
Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

<lightsa candles and some insence and sits in a corner>
To all our fallen comrades, i knew some of you well and some nots so well, but you all have touched my life and other ppls lives here at the site , and we all feel very lucky and blesed by that. I know you are still here watching over us, because here at the SGC we are a family and we all look out for one another.
we all rember you all fondly and which you peace,
Blesed be to all of you and God Bless and Thank you,

Robb trent(shadowlf) SA-7, surgical eliteFrown

Rose SW
#7 Print Post
Posted on 23-11-2007 07:14

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Been thinking about those we've lost over the past couple of weeks. (stupid holidays!) It still hurts to think that they won't be coming in the PL or randomly popping up on Y!M anymore. Yes, it hurts less as time goes by, but the wound is one that will never fully heal, no matter how much time goes by. And as much as remembering them may hurt, at least they live on in our memories, so in a way, they haven't truly left us entirely.

Be at peace my friends, for you are in a better place. We may weep now, but we still smile. Namarie, and Blessed Be.

Edited by Rose SW on 06-09-2008 04:51
/°v°\ Every time LINUX boots, a penguin gets its wings

"A roof to keep out the rain. Four walls to keep out the wind. Floors to keep out the cold. Yes, but a home is more than that. It is the laugh of a baby, the song of a mother the strength of a father. Warmth of loving hearts, light from happy eyes, kindness, loyalty, comradeship. Home is first school... for the young ones where they learn what is right, what is good, and what is kind. Where they go for comfort when they are hurt or sick. Where joy is shared and sorrow eased. Where fathers and mothers are respected and loved. Where children are wanted. Where the simplest food is good enough for kings because it is earned. Where money is not so important as loving-kindness. Where even the teakettle sings from happiness. That is home" - Ernestine Schumann-Heink

Crazymom
#8 Print Post
Posted on 13-05-2009 17:14

Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

It is soooo strange how no one remembers Dan Smith from the old SGC Site. He used to be a regular on there until he died. Guess no one remembers him but me.Sad

Rowan~Da'Nath wrote:
We have lost some wonderful people through the years. Friends to all and more than Friends......family to us.

It is here that we create a permanent remembrance for them. I will keep the list up to date here at the start.

If anyone has been forgotten please comms me and I will add their name.

Feel free to post a remembrance.

Goddess Bless and hold all of our fallen comrades in your embrace. They are all wonderful people and will always be loved by those of us here.

Fallen Comrades

Peggyan
Jamey Allen
Codie/Vash
Tempest
D'Nene
Alma'c
Vampire Micheal

Crazy Mom

Sandman 1st Panther
#9 Print Post
Posted on 04-12-2012 05:33
Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

<listening to Greensleves> <slowly walks in and pauses at each picture of those of us...our friends, nay, family, who have parted>....

Parted, yet not far....not seen, but always here....may the dieties, beings or beliefs each held in reverence keep them, watch over them, and let them know we still love them....

Great Spirit, hear our prayers!! Keep those of our family in your grace and peace!

Hitman Scott read profile
#10 Print Post
Posted on 22-03-2013 02:03
Senior Airman
Senior Airman

*lights a candle for all those lost over the years* We haven't forgot any of you.

Jump to Forum:
Stargate Alpha uses cookies. Some may already have been set. Read more about our Cookies here.
Please click the button I Consent Cookies to hide this bar and accept our cookies. If you continue to use the site with no action taken, we'll assume that you consent our cookies anyway.
Cookiebar Panel byVenue