Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 35

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 35

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 36

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 36

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 37

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 37

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 38

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 38

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 39

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 39
Stargate Alpha - Discussion Forum: Getting back in touch
September 21 2018 07:43:29
· Guests Online: 2

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 1,088
· Newest Member: Calvin Hobbes
Last Seen Users
· Sandman 1st ...08:25:50
· Naughty Pony17:46:01
· Contessa - R... 2 days
· Dobie 2 weeks
· CYCLOPS 2 weeks
· OMA Samem 2 weeks
· Deja 6 weeks
· Aurora Coper... 7 weeks
· Jake Morrison10 weeks
· John Koenig11 weeks
View Thread
Stargate Alpha :: STARGATE ALPHA :: FRIENDS REUNITED
 Print Thread
Getting back in touch
sTrOnTiUm DoG
#1 Print Post
Posted on 16-08-2012 03:14

Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

Hi, some folks here may remember me from way back on this site and many of the others. I was a member of SGC, SGA and AusGate and many knew me simply as SD. If you did know me and would like to catch up, e-mail me at strontiumdog_uk@yahoo.co.uk.

And if you're name happens to be Ally Jackson, you'd better get back in touch or else! Wink

SD.

Teddybear
#2 Print Post
Posted on 21-08-2012 20:02
Airman
Airman

Shock Wow, SD!!!!! Not seen you in ages (strats here)

Jai Monroe-Lorne
#3 Print Post
Posted on 24-08-2012 20:44

Admin
Senior Airman

Welcome back SD, thought about you a couple of weeks ago when I was going through my old photos and found the ones from the SG con at the Radisson a couple years back. We threw paper balls at each other, I gathered them up, left the room, snook back in through the entrance. came up behind you and dumped a load of 'em over your head lol Fun times. If you wanna add me on ym, send me a pm here and I'll give you my new ID. Good to see you.

Jai xx
Jai Monroe-Lorne
Sponsored by CDMN Entertainment©, a division of SWAT Incorporated© & Monroe-Lorne Corps©.

www.myspace.com/flyboysandthighholsters
sTrOnTiUm DoG
#4 Print Post
Posted on 25-08-2012 02:00

Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

Good to see you too Smile I remember it well Jai. Sadly I lost all my photos but I always remember the photo I had of you sat on my lap lol Smile

Sandman 1st Panther
#5 Print Post
Posted on 23-09-2012 05:30
Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

SD!!! Heya Howdy!! long time!! Hope all is well!

Jump to Forum:
Stargate Alpha uses cookies. Some may already have been set. Read more about our Cookies here.
Please click the button I Consent Cookies to hide this bar and accept our cookies. If you continue to use the site with no action taken, we'll assume that you consent our cookies anyway.
Cookiebar Panel byVenue