Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 35

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 35

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 36

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 36

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 37

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 37

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 38

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 38

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 39

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/emmawall/stargate-alpha.com/maincore.php on line 39
Stargate Alpha - Discussion Forum: Monty (Dr Phoenix Grey)
May 26 2018 01:47:51
· Guests Online: 1

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 1,088
· Newest Member: Calvin Hobbes
Last Seen Users
· Naughty Pony14:03:55
· Sandman 1st ...22:29:28
· OMA Samem 1 week
· CYCLOPS 2 weeks
· CougarJ 4 weeks
· Leaf 5 weeks
· Contessa - R... 7 weeks
· Mistress Pam12 weeks
· BIGMICKâ„...13 weeks
· Royal Neo13 weeks
View Thread
Stargate Alpha :: STARGATE ALPHA :: Rememberance
 Print Thread
Monty (Dr Phoenix Grey)
DeathScythe
#1 Print Post
Posted on 26-01-2013 15:33
Senior Airman
Senior Airman

it is with great saddness that I inform everyone of the passing of Monty also known as Dr Phoenix Grey here at the alpha site. He passed away on 12 Jan 2013

Monty you were a good friend and I am proud to have known you, you will be missed my friend
"And thus I must become the God of Death once again"

OMA Samem
#2 Print Post
Posted on 26-01-2013 19:31

Site Creators
Airman 1st Class

Sorry to hear x
Feed the Ducks, they have a life you don't!

http://www.stargate-alpha.com
Jesse I smile becuz of all yu
#3 Print Post
Posted on 24-10-2013 15:36

Airman
Airman

omg! I did not know, i had just talked to him it seemed, but now i look and it was in oct...im so sorry to hear this...he was a good good friend and will be greatly missed...

Sandman 1st Panther
#4 Print Post
Posted on 06-11-2013 05:43
Airman 1st Class
Airman 1st Class

May Dr. Phoenix Grey rest in peace

Jump to Forum:
Stargate Alpha uses cookies. Some may already have been set. Read more about our Cookies here.
Please click the button I Consent Cookies to hide this bar and accept our cookies. If you continue to use the site with no action taken, we'll assume that you consent our cookies anyway.
Cookiebar Panel byVenue